New Online Banking FAQ
What You Need to Know
The upgrade will take place on March 21, 2023.
Most of your account details will be available and ready to use including transaction history, bill pay payee information, schedules payments and internal transfers, as well as eStatement settings.
- Your Alerts settings will not Make note of your current alerts before March 21, 2023. These will need to be set up again in the new system.
- Any card controls you currently have set up via “Cards” within our Mobile Banking app will not be transferred. You will need to set up card controls again in our new Mobile Banking app.
- Any recurring internal transfers you currently have set up will carry over as is. Once the new system is live, if you want to make edits to them, you will need to set up the transfer again and delete the old one.
First Time Login Process
Once the new system is live on March 21, 2023, login using your existing User Id and Password. You will have the option to receive a text or phone call with a one-time passcode to verify your identity. Simply enter this passcode into the system and submit to secure login.
Please be aware of the following key first time login reminders:
- If you utilize biometrics to access digital banking, be sure you know your User ID and Password before March 21, 2023.
- If you are unsure of your User ID, please contact us for assistance.
- If you are unsure of your Password, you can easily reset it by selecting “Forgot Password” from the Online Banking login screen and following the on-screen prompts.
IMPORTANT: To ensure a smooth first-time login, it is important that your Online Banking Profile includes your current phone number and email address. Please login to review and update this information as soon as possible. If you need assistance, contact us at 507-645-6736.